Skip to content

New Zoning Regulations

  • by

Town of Bone Lake Residents:
Effective September 15, 2016, all property owners are required to obtain a land use permit from the Polk County Zoning office prior to constructing an addition to a structure, principle structure, or accessory structure within the town. If you have any questions on obtaining a land use permit or whether your project will require a permit, please contact the zoning office at:
Polk County Zoning Department
Polk County Government Center
100 Polk County Plaza, Suite 130
Balsam Lake, WI 54810
715-485-9246 Fax